We are looking for a temporary member of our small, friendly team, to join us from 1st May until 19th June.
This is a real ‘muck-in’ type of job, helping the core organising team with every aspect of running our world class Event. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone;
- Dealing with general enquiries (email and phone);
- Manning the telephone box office, including processing bookings and taking payments;
- Management of the e-ticket system and dealing with any queries relating to this;
- Taking credit card payments and bookings for hospitality;
- Managing entries for arena classes;
- Assisting with social media and website updates;
- Assisting with compiling mailings to volunteers, contractors, trade stands and sponsors;
- Excellent customer service;
- Attention to detail;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft http://www.onlinepharmacytabs.com/avodart-glaxosmithkline.html Office (in particular Word and Excel);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as use own initiative;
- Hands-on approach;
- An interest in the sport of Eventing is an advantage, but a competitive background is not essential;
- A sense of humour and a ‘can do’ attitude;
Normal office hours are 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, but flexibility on these hours is required, especially in the run up to the Event. Hours during the Event week itself tend to be considerably longer.
How to apply
Please send your CV, with a covering letter telling us why you should be considered for the role to:
Horse Trials Office
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 1st April.